10 December 2011

Winter break update

Here's the deal.
I'm sitting in front of my T.V. enjoying a holiday cooking special featuring Giada De Laurentiis (hot) and Mario Batali (hotter) and I've been doing shit like this for the past two weeks so needless to say my preoccupations are justified and none of you can blame me for neglecting this piece of shit blog.
Hold on they're making ravioli.
So what I'ma do is dump a bunch of pictures from no particular event and you're just going to have to deal with it.
 We built an impressive gingerbread house.
 We fucked around in a park.
 Miles purchased some delicious Warhead brand drinks.
 Eggnog and ribs because we're real fuckin' men.
Nate wanted to tour the bus, we weren't havin' that.

That's all I feel like posting.
Don't worry, I'll keep you updated. (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment