14 May 2012

Life Without Buildings

I had to coerce the fine people at CVS to get this film processed.
They told me it probably wouldn't develop correctly, but in a stupor the magnitude of which could only be brought on by a full day of Palmerfest "activities", I insisted.
I won't describe the details because I know no one cares, but basically, the film got fucked up exactly like they said it would.
Luckily for me, the images were salvageable and a majority of the imperfections were removed in Photoshop.
(the fact that Isaac is shirtless in only one of these photos represents a great disservice to the amount of time he was actually shirtless over the course of this weekend)










I also shot packs on packs on packs of dat Impossible film, which will in all likelihood be posted retrospectively in the coming weeks (months).
Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment